Here are some tips for keeping you and your family cool for summer sessions.
1. Clothing - stay with lightweight fabrics. We recommend you checking out clothing options at Pinterest for some great suggestions.
2. Stay Hydrated - we always keep bottled water on hand to help keep you hydrated. Drinking plenty of water prior to the session will also help you stay cool.
3. Head to Toe Details - details are everything when it comes to photos. If you're wearing open toed shoes you will want to have manicured feet! Great excuse for a spa pedicure!!
4. Air Conditioning - One of the perks for coming to Bliss Photography for your pictures is our air condition studio! All of our outdoor sessions take place around the studio which makes it easy for us to pop inside to cool down between pictures.
5. Time of Day - consider booking your session between the morning hours of 9am-11am or 4pm-6pm. Not only is it cooler but the light is much better.
Call today to book your session, 913 685-7556.